Brothers and sisters!
Here’s the Summary for July 23, 2014
The bad news:
1. Two ATO forces’ airplanes were shot down today–the fighter jets were coming back to a base after successfully completing a special mission. There is currently no information about the fate of the pilots yet–let’s hope that they are alive.
But it is known that the jets were shot down at an altitude of 5200 meters [17,060 ft]. Man-portable air defense systems (MANPADS) do not shoot at this height, including the latest Russian 9K333 “Verba,” which had previously been seen in the possession of the insurgents.
Rashisty [Russian fascists] just bend over backwards to prove that the downed “Boeing” is their handiwork. Rather than go into hiding after the disaster, like cockroaches into their cracks, they demonstrate in every way that they bring down everything they see in the Donbas sky, and at any altitude at that.
2. The situation remains very difficult in the border areas.
According to our data, as of today, the issue of the provisioning of our troops, which are holding defenses along the border, is being resolved. So far, to our deepest regret, this does not yet affect all the units. Let’s hope that in the near future the problem will be solved completely.
3. Today, we attempted to establish why the terrorists needed nine black students from Nigeria, who were abducted in Luhansk (the media reported this yesterday).
Our sources found out [the following]. That terrorists, “on request” from Moscow, urgently needed to prove that NATO soldiers and foreign mercenaries are fighting on the side of the ATO forces. These are who the kidnapped students, dressed in foreign uniforms, were supposed to depict in front of Russian TV cameras.
I find it difficult to somehow classify this flight of fantasy. I would recommend for the insurgent “commanders” to record themselves wearing Ukrainian military uniforms and with that, to try and prove that all Ukrainian soldiers, without exception, are addicts. The exhibit types from the “LNR” and “DNR” [Luhansk– and Donetsk People’s Republics] are ideal.
The good news:
1. The ATO forces freed three settlements in Donetsk Oblast: Karlivka, Netaylovo and Pervomaiske. There are armed fights for Lysychansk [Luhansk Oblast].
With getting back/taking over Lysychansk, an important stage of the ATO will come to its end. But the most difficult task is ahead–the release of Luhansk and Donetsk after their complete blockade.
We believe in our boys. But there is a huge problem–civilians. It is the “human shield,” which Putin’s terrorists have assembled from peaceful residents, that is the biggest challenge for ATO forces during the liberation of cities.
2. Speaking of civilians. The SBU detained a terrorist mortar-man from “LNR,” who was shooting at residential areas of Luhansk.
It turned out that this gentleman was recruited by the Russian intelligence services, and with his “colleagues,” he shelled civilians on orders from his bosses in Moscow.
The very fact of the deliberate shelling of civilians in order to discredit ATO forces is the height of villainy and cynicism. But the fact that these monsters get caught, and with their help [Ukrainians] prove who is to blame [in this], gives [us] a reason to hope that Moscow will end its bloody farce. Although, knowing Putin, there isn’t much hope for that.
3. Lysychansk residents demanded during the rally that terrorists get out of [their] town. Yesterday, a few thousand Stakhanov [Luhansk Oblast] residents at the rally put forward the same demand to the insurgents. Similar rallies were held in other towns of Donbas.
Donbas has already realized [fairly] well who is who in the current events in eastern Ukraine. It‘s a pity that such a high price is paid for this insight…
Source: Facebook Dmytro Tymchuck